1. Are TERRA wipes biodegradable, and what are the wipes made from?
Yes, TERRA wipes are biodegradable and made from 100% bamboo fibre.
2. Why should I use TERRA wipes on my baby’s skin?
Babies’s skin is much thinner than an adult’s. TERRA wipes are plant based and gentle product that contains 99.7% purified New Zealand water. Our product contains natural & organic extracts and is totally safe to use on your baby’s delicate skin.
3. Is there bleach and harmful dyes used in TERRA wipes?
No, TERRA is made from 100% bamboo fibre and free from harmful chemicals. All the fabric have been tested via SGS libratory and free from Pentachlorophenol (PCP), Tetrachlorophenol (TeCP), Trichlorophenol (TriCP), Carcinogenic Dye, Allergeneous Disperse Dyes.
4. Are TERRA wipes pH balanced?
Yes, we constantly test our wipes to ensure the PH balance. All water used in our TERRA rage has a stable pH level around 7.
5. Are TERRA wipes flushable?
No. We would not recommend flushing any kind of wipes, even though TERRA Wipes are made from 100% biodegradable bamboo fibre this does not make them flush-able.
6. Why TERRA doesn’t have hard plastic lids like other wipes?
TERRA doesn’t use the hard plastic lids like other wipes because the lids are not recyclable. At TERRA we try to minimize environmental impacts as much as possible. All our cloth are 100% biodegradable and the packaging are fully recyclable, so nothing will be left behind to impact our children’s tomorrow.
7. My TERRA wipes feel slightly dry, what can I do about this?
We recommend you:
- Please peel resealable label back slowly. Use wipes as needed. Reseal after use to avoid wipes drying out.
- Please peel resealable label back, turn your pack of TERRA wipes upside down and press the pack gently for a few seconds. This way will quickly get the wipes back to the same wetness.
8. What are difference between NZ Water, Manuka Honey and Goat Milk?
Using only the pure, gentle hydrating powers of water, our wipes provide a simple yet nourishing cleanse for your baby, naturally. Complemented by aloe vera and vitamin E, these wipes are perfect for sensitive skin.
The prized natural healing properties of Manuka Honey, taken straight from pristine New Zealand locations, aid in soothing baby’s sensitive skin and preventing rashes while gently cleansing and nourishing.
Containing precious minerals and vitamins, locally-sourced Goat Milk provides naturally moisturising properties, without the need for chemical additives, keeping baby’s delicate or dry skin nourished and cleansed.
9. Do TERRA wipes have an expiry date?
Like all wipes, TERRA wipes have an expiry date. To ensure the best quality please use it within 30 days after opening. The production date and expiry date is printed on the back of the pack.
10. I don’t live in New Zealand, do you ship internationally?
Yes, we can. Currently, we only offer a cheaper shipping rate to China and still working on reducing the rate to other countries.
11. Where can I track my order?
Each order has a specific tracking number that you will be emailed after your order ships. If you no longer have access to that email, you can request your tracking information by emailing us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 020 101 (NZ) / 1800 293 714 (AU)